INTRODUCTION
Hall0 Everyone
I will create a blogger
my name is FITRIYANI NURHASANAH I am from Kls X IPA 2 I am 15 years old i wash born in Gorontalo 07, September 2004.
-My hobby is religious singing
-I live in kampung rawa tengah
I am the first of three children , I live with my father, mother and a couple of younger siblings.My father is from Jakarta And my mother is from Gorontalo .
I will argue about the covid-19 that is happening in Indonesia. Covid 19 is a disease that damages Internal organs, including the lungs, this virus is one of the deadliest viruses In an important part of our internal organs, Such as respiratory problems, coughing , High body temperature and others . The covid virus can be prevented by following health protocols, washing hands, measuring our body temperature and always keeping a distance so you don't get infected when you want to do activities outside.
This is the introduction of myself and my family and discussing Covid 19 and I end blogging
Thank you very much :)